What is Amazon AI Conclave?
At Amazon, we’ve been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com’s recommendations engine is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfilment centres. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it’s a big part of our heritage.
The Amazon AI Conclave is being organized with the objective of bringing together and nurturing the AI ecosystem, showcasing the leading work in AI in India and driving broader awareness and adoption of AI. This year’s event will comprise of business and technical sessions, awards, demos & showcases and enterprise & investor connect sessions.
- Keynotes: Get insights into the key trends in AI, AI ecosystem in India and AI at Amazon from Charles Elkan (Amazon Fellow and Director of the Amazon AI Lab), Vasan Subramanian (CTO, Accel India), Adam Berns (Director, BD, Alexa) and Jayant Swamy (Managing Director, Global Data Architecture Lead, Accenture)
- Meet the top AI companies in India competing for the Amazon AI Awards 2017
- Get an overview about AI at AWS from AWS Global Product Leads
- Hear about all the exciting developments on Alexa from the Alexa Skills and Alexa Voice Services teams
- Visit the showcase zone and see cutting-edge work in AI by companies like Haptik, IRA.ai, Qure.ai, Vernacular.ai, Tessact and more
- Attend sessions across 3 tracks: AI Developer, AI Engineer & Data Scientist and AI Pipelines & AI for Business
- Engage with the Amazon (AWS, Alexa) business and technical teams
For Enterprise and Startup CXOs
Thursday, 14 December 2017
6:00pm - 10:30pm
For Developers, Data Scientists and Architects
Friday, 15 December 2017
9:00am - 5:15pm